The Oaks at Ojai, Ojai, California
B-ring it on for New Year’s with a fine bottle of champagne (the Diva prefers Cristal, and perhaps a feisty red like Merryvale Cab) along with a special boxed meal from San Francisco’s Fork and Spoon
The newest “Hot Box” is typicallya Valentine’s Day favorite, but they are packaging a special one for NYE filled to the brim with a feast any classic food lover will crave.
Your “Madman-esque” dinner for two includes: House-Spiced Nuts; Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with Sauce Remoulade; The Wedge Salad with Radish, Bacon, Pickled Carrots and Rogue River Blue Cheese Dressing; 12 oz. Beef Wellington with Chanterelle Mushroom Duxelles and Himalyan Black Truffle Cream Sauce; Classic Creamed Spinach with a Touch of Horseradish; Pomme Duchess Potatoes; and, Individual Chocolate Lave Cakes with Preserved Cherry Compote.
If that isn’t enough to ring in the New Year in Style, the box will also include poppers and noise makers, just to make sure when you watch the ball drop, they can hear you! Just heat up a few things and you are ready to celebrate. Cost is $195 plus tax for two and it must be ordered by 12/28 at 4 PM.
Pick up your Hot Box and Fork and Spoon Productions (“www.forkandspoonproductions.com“) , 2161 3rd Street, SF Limited Supply. Order now by calling 415-552-7130.
Caught your attention I bet. This is a real make-over that was done at
So the Divaonthego went to the Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood, California today to learn all about the namesake hotels.
I love the cast of Sex And the City especially Mr. Big, the hunk, whom I adore on Law and Order too.
As much of a fan I was of the TV show and movie #1, I
1. Must confess I just don’t think Jessica’s that pretty.
2. Most women just don’t dress as scantily in NYC as those girls except to go clubbing, but not to walk around the streets. Gimme a break.
3. All those one night flings, bringing home strangers, in this day and age of SDS and Aids, gimme another break.
4. A top notch journalist who does all her work in baby doll pjs on her laptop on her bed, gimme yet another break.
5. If those women spent that much on shoes and clothing they wouldn’t be able to afford to drinkc copious Cosmopolitans, martinis and wine at fancy bars or pay rent, cab fares and eat.
6. Okay it’s just a fantasy, like eating and drinking and never gaining weight, except when Miranda got pregnant.
7. Not a bitch among the girlfriends. No back biting, jealousy, et al. Never happen in edgy, competitive New York.
8. Okay it’s just a fantasty.
9. My husband actually got me to watch the TV show. I didn’t care for it at first. But he refused to go to the movie. We watched the first one on TV.
10. I’ll watch the new movie, when it airs on HBO.